10 QUESTIONS TO ASK BEFORE HIRING A CLEVELAND OFFICE PAINTING CONTRACTOR
If your office is in need of a new paint job, hiring any old Cleveland office painter will not do. You must first ensure they are fully qualified and able to perform the work according to your satisfaction and needs. Just ask these few questions and you will easily weed out any Cleveland office painting contractor that is not 100% qualified to handle your office painting job, leaving you to hire the best Cleveland painting company for the job.
1. What type of projects do you do?
2. Are you licensed and insured?
3. Do you have referrals?
4. Can I see some of your projects?
5. How long have you been in business for?
6. Do you warranty your work?
7. Who will be working on your job sights?
8. Do you belong to any organizations?
9. What is your payment Schedule?
10. How much do you charge?